Outreach’s response to personal needs and preferences are driven by embracing the core value that the individual is at the centre of their plan, and is in control of their plan and what it contains. We make sure that service users and carers are fully involved in the development of Person Centred Plans.
Our aim is to develop services that enrich people’s lives, and their sense of self-esteem and well-being. We have a great deal of experience of providing services. All services are provided through our domiciliary agency which is registered by the Care Quality Commission.
All supported living and domiciliary services aim to support people participate and engage in their local communities, whilst increasing opportunities for social and work activities.
What support do we provide?
- care and support at home and in the community
- personal care and independence
- accessing and taking part in social and leisure activities
- assistance with medication and support with managing health
- support with daily living, such as washing and cleaning
- support with shopping and budgeting
- support with creating individual person centred plans
- staff hours dependent on need