Outreach's residential care services provide support to people in small shared living environments. Each home is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
There are 10 distinct residential projects located within the Prestwich area of Bury/Manchester supported by experienced and committed staff.
We support service users from varied cultural backgrounds.
We provide 24/7 residential support to individuals with a wide variety of needs, therefore the level of support is tailored to meet individual need. We have 5 houses dedicated to supporting service users of the Jewish faith and 5 which are non-denominational.
High quality care and support
Our services are designed to meet people's individual needs and wishes. We provide high quality, outcome focused care and support that significantly contributes to each person's independence, safety, and wellbeing.
What support can people get?
- care and support at home and in the community
- personal care and independence
- assistance with medication and support with managing health
- support with daily living, such as washing and cleaning
- support with shopping and budgeting
- support with creating individual person centred plans
- staff hours dependent on need
- Sleep in/wake in staff